frequently asked questions
Q1: What is check-in and check-out time?
- Check-in time is from 15:00 - 22:00hrs. Late check-in is possible with advance notice, free of charge if you arrive before midnight. Arriving after midnight will incur 200THB late check-in fee. If your flight arrives early, stop by to drop off your luggage, relax in our café and you’ll get to into the room once daily cleaning is completed.
- Check-out time is from 07:00-11:00hrs. Early check-out is possible with advance notice to the reception before 20:00hrs the night before, to get your deposit back.
Q2: Is it possible to leave my luggage with the reception before/ after check-in/out?
- Yes, and it’s free of charge.
Q3: Is it possible to leave my luggage days before/after check-in/out?
- Yes, also free of charge for 3 days before check-in date OR after check-out date. After the 3 days, we charge 100THB per bag per day.
Q4: Can I bring my kids?
- Yes. If they are over 7 years old, kids will be charged as an adult. We accept kids from 4 years old and above if you booked the private room.
Q5: Parking available?
- Not on site. There is a parking 300 meters away and the parking fee is 20THB per hour.
Q6: Is there an elevator/ lift?
- The Quarter Poshtel & Coworking:
Sorry, no. We are in heritage building and elevator is not allowed. Our bedrooms are on 3rd and 4th floor.
- The Quarter Residence:
Yes, we have a luggage lift.
Q7: If I am a non-guest, can I leave my luggage and have a shower before going to other destination?
- Yes. You can deposit one luggage & a backpack, take shower, get high speed internet access and relax in our common area while waiting to catch your flight later in the day. Layover service operates from 7.00-21.00 and costs 200THB/person.
Q8: Why should I book directly with your official website?
- Because you can get the best rate guarantee if book directly on our website. Normally you will get 10-30% extra discount from the online rate based on the cancellation policy you choose.
Q1: What is the operating hours?
- The operating hours for coworking is from 07:00 - 24:00hrs.
Q2: Is there a private meeting room?
- Yes, up to 8 people.